GWSN Logo Contest!
About globalwomenscholarsThe Global Research Network on Women and Sustainability is designed to generate collaborative research proposals through a series of workshops and peer mentoring between women from national and international institutions. Our goal is to increase women in the sciences through generating collaborative research proposals on environmental sustainability that both provides a gender perspective for issues associated with sustainability, while also creating a supportive network of women scholars by pairing institutions and expertise. Through a distributed network approach where core universities are international influence nodes, we will test networking and cross-cultural mentoring methods for enhancing women’s scholarship. GWSN is funded by the National Science Foundation under grant #OCI-1140182.
- March 24, 2015 Women's Workshop Held at University of Florida wp.me/p2DOxV-5J 2 years ago
- NSF graduate education forum. Share your thoughts on diversity in stem nsfgradforum.wordpress.com #ess400 2 years ago
- #AAAS2015 using the color red to visualize climate scenarios can create perceptions unrelated to the data itself! 2 years ago
- Save The Dates For Black History Month Events! wp.me/p2DOxV-5l 2 years ago
- Wow #WorldParksCongress the pacific island nations sailed to Sydney two months at sea on traditional canoes http://t.co/xBlF7YVW1U 3 years ago